The Pat Brown School of Dancing is committed to protecting the health and safety of our
dancers. As we all work to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 and provide safe environments for
dancers in the studio.
The entire building will be sanitized and deep cleaned before classes start. We will continue this process as needed. Bathrooms, surfaces, barres, and handles will be cleaned and sanitized.
We ask that you do not bring your dancer to class if they are not feeling well, or have symptoms as listed by the CDC for Covid19.
Know before you come:
- Mask are optional
- Bring a small bag only for essentials – Shoes for the day, packed dinner, hand sanitizer, water bottle (w/name on it) etc…
- Non-dancing humans, pets or bystanders are not permitted in the lobby or the studio.
- Drinking fountains will be closed.
- Bring your own water bottle w/name clearly on it
- Snack machines will be open.
- Do not share drink or food with anyone else
- Student lounge will be used for homework only with no more than 5 people at a time.
- Kitchen will be closed to students.
- All Financial transactions will be handled online
- No bare feet anywhere in the building, proper dance shoes are required on the dance floor.
- Dress before you come to dance – unless you are coming straight from school.
- Arrive no more than 10 min. before class
- Drop off your dancer at the front door – we will make sure they get into class
- Preschool – 2nd grade walk them to the front door
- Dancers 3rd grade and up may self enter.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located in several areas in the lobby and must be used before entering the studio.
- Arrive about 5 min. after class time is to get out
- Pick up your dancer at the front door
- Preschool – 2nd grade pick them up at the front door
- Dancers 3rd grade and up may walk to their cars.