The Pat Brown School of Dancing is committed to protecting the health and safety of our
dancers. As we all work to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 and provide safe environments for
dancers in the studio.
The entire building will be sanitized and deep cleaned before classes start. We will continue this process several times a month. Bathrooms, surfaces, barres, and handles will be cleaned and sanitized several times a day.
We ask that you do not bring your dancer to class if they are not feeling well, or have symptoms as listed by the CDC for Covid19.
Know before you come:
- Mask are optional
- Bring a small bag only for essentials – Shoes for the day, packed dinner, hand sanitizer, water bottle (w/name on it) etc…
- Non-dancing humans, pets or bystanders are not permitted in the lobby or the studio.
- Drinking fountains will be closed.
- Bring your own water bottle w/name clearly on it
- Snack machines will be open.
- Do not share drink or food with anyone else
- Student lounge will be used for homework only with no more than 3 people at a time.
- Kitchen will be closed to students.
- All Financial transactions will be handled online
- No bare feet anywhere in the building, proper dance shoes are required on the dance floor.
- Dress before you come to dance – unless you are coming straight from school.
- Arrive no more than 10 min. before class
- Drop off your dancer at the front door – we will make sure they get into class
- Preschool – 2nd grade walk them to the front door
- Dancers 3rd grade and up may self enter.
- Students will be asked if they have any Covid-19 symptoms
- Temperatures may be taken at the door. Dancer with a temp over 100.4 will not be able to attend class.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located in several areas in the lobby and must be used before entering the studio.
- All parties must maintain social distancing at all times.
- Each student will check in (procedure to be decided later)
- Arrive about 5 min. after class time is to get out
- Pick up your dancer at the front door
- Preschool – 2nd grade pick them up at the front door
- Dancers 3rd grade and up may walk to their cars.