As in any private school, you are expected to enroll for the entire season, but you have the advantage of paying in monthly installments due in advance the first of each month. There are approximately 33 to 34 lessons per season, and the number of lessons per month will vary based on holidays and school schedules.
Whether a given month includes two lessons or five, you will be responsible for the entire month’s tuition payment. There will be no reduction or financial refund for missed classes or regular school holidays, but you will not be charged extra for the fifth lesson in a month or for extra rehearsals called.
If you are enrolling more than one child, please ask about our family discount.
After enrolling for your fifth class all other classes are FREE. Limitations in this program are as follows::
- Only classes below the students level are available.
- Your are responsible for the entire season. (No drops in April or May will be allowed.)
- You can only add classes that are not filled with regular fee students. If you want a class that is full you will be put on a wait list.
- Make-up classes because of missed or cancelled classes are not guaranteed.
- Teachers will decide in what recital dances the student will perform.
There are several payment plans for your convenience:
- ONE payment: Pay in full for the year at the time of registration. You will receive a 10% discount with this plan… If you withdraw from the studio you will receive a refund based on full (not discounted) tuition.
- TWO payments: Pay 1/2 at registration and the remaining balance in January. You will receive a 5% discount with this plan. If you withdraw from the studio you will receive a refund based on full (not discounted) tuition.
- TEN payments: Pay equal installments for 10 months, beginning with registration in August. The tuition fee is due the first of each month.
Payment plans must be acknowledged and paid by Aug. 30, 2018 in order to receive the discounts.
Payment options are as follows:
- Payments can be made each month on-line with credit/debit cards or bank drafts. If the account is not paid by the 15th of the month it will be charged a $5.00 service fee. All charges will appear as being from Pat Brown School of Dancing. A charge of $20 will be charged to an account for any non sufficient funds payments.
- Payments can be made by Automatic Monthly Direct Payment. (Debit/credit/checking) Tuition will be debited the first of every month. This type of payment must be set up in the office. All charges will appear as being from Pat Brown School of Dancing. Pat Brown School of Dancing will charge the account a $20 fee for any non sufficient funds payments.
- Payments can be made at the studio office with cash, check or debit/credit card. If the account is not paid by the 15th of the month it will be charged a $5.00 service fee. A returned check will be charged a $20.00 returned check charge and will be added to the account.
- Cash payments should be in an envelope with account number and student’s name written on the outside. When making your cash payments, be sure to get a cash receipt.
- Statements will be e-mailed/mailed out to accounts not paid by the 15th of the month and a $5.00 late fee will be added.
- Return checks will carry a $20.00 service charge and will be added to your account.
No student with an outstanding balance will be accepted for enrollment until the account is paid in full.
To withdraw from any classes the studio must be informed in writing and turn it in to the studio office 7 days before the end of a month. All automatic bank debit and credit card charges will stop after the one-month notice period. If a written notice is not received you will continue to be responsible for tuition AND YOUR AUTOMATIC CHARGES OR WITHDRAWLS WILL CONTINUE.
When making payments for recital, costume or video orders by check, you must make a separate check. Do not combine with tuition. If you do not do this, you may be asked to write another separate check.
Thank you for your understanding.