The Virtual Classes are prepared to help you maintain your health and fitness in dance. We all look forward to being seeing you in class soon.
Virtual Classes Available 2020 – 2021 Season
As you dance with us at home, please make sure you:
- Dress code is to be followed as if in studio
- No distractions while dancer is in class (siblings, pets, T.V. ect..)
- Must take entire class.
- Need to have good internet connection.
- Laptop screen or larger for class.
- Must follow check in procedure.
- Are in a safe space: nothing to hit, knock off a counter or trip on as you dance.
- Have decent flooring: (options in preferential order) carpet, wood/laminate, tile or concrete is the least optional.
- Watch your head when you jump.
- Be realistic with your ability.
Only do steps and movements that you understand so you do not injure yourself.