As you dance with us at home, please make sure you:
- Are in a safe space: nothing to hit, knock off a counter or trip on as you dance.
- Have decent flooring: (options in preferential order) carpet, wood/laminate, tile or concrete is the least optional.
- Watch your head when you jump.
- Be realistic with your ability.
Only do steps and movements that you understand so you do not injure yourself.
These videos are prepared to help you maintain your health and fitness in dance during this unusual time when we are not able to work together in person. In the classroom with a teacher is always the best way to learn to dance. We all look forward to being together in the studios again very soon.
Wednesday Live Classes
Ms. Pat Brown
- 4:00 Ms. Pat Wednesday Ballet Class (regular class time was 4:00) Use this link to copy Ms. Pat’s Ballet class to your calendar
Ms. Kim Turner & Ms. Heather
- 3:30 Ms. Kim’s wednesday Preschool 1 (regular class time was 3:30) Use this link to copy Ms. Kim’s Preschool 1 to your calendar
- 4:00 Ms. Kim’s & Ms. Heather’s Tuesday and wednesday Acro (regular class time was 4:00) Use this link to copy Ms. Kim’s Acro to your calendar
- 5:00 Ms. Kim’s wednesday Jazz (regular class time was 5:00) Use this link to copy Ms. Kim’s Jazz to your calendar